We can do pretty much anything!
Yoga pants… Prom dresses… Silk blouses…Leather jackets… Jeans and cotton…YOU name it!
We offer a complete range of services — your “one-stop shop”:
- Dry-Cleaning, Laundry & Shoe Repair drop-off, a daily service provided by Mr. One- Hour Cleaners;
- Altering and hemming Draperies;
- Custom Designer Garments and Items;
Wedding Dresses and Prom Gowns:
- Professionally altered by the most experienced seamstresses on the island
- Beautiful change booth with three mirrors, so you know how your dress will look from all angles
- Tight budgets and tight timelines? We can work miracles!
Pants Professionally Hemmed:
- Plain Hems (with / without lining)
- Regular Jean Hems
- Euro Jean Hems
- Original Jean Hems
- Yoga / Track pant Hems (with / without zippers, velcro, elastic)
- Cuffs for men and women
Pants Professionally Altered:
- Take in
- Let out
- Patching holes
- Zipper replacement
- Fly button or snap replacement
- Taper or reshape legs
Full Alterations and Tailoring:
- Blouses and shirts
- Dresses and Full-Gowns
- Stretch fabrics, yoga pants and t-shirts
- And more!
We tackle zipper replacements on pants, vests, dresses, jackets and more; we also repair a variety of mishaps, including some items you wouldn’t normally think of (like a bee keeping suit, pet garments and leashes, watch straps, military/law enforcement garments, chicken sweaters, etc).
If you think we can’t help you, don’t give up without giving it a try! Bring it in and let us have a look at it …
We may surprise you…
Many times, we even surprise ourselves!
Accepted Payment Methods: Interac, MasterCard, Visa, and Cash.
Return Policy: Pro Stitch Alterations item return policy is as follows:
- You, the customer, share in the responsibility of having a correctly completed work order, so please take the time to review it for correctness and completeness.
- Keep your receipt and try on your garment immediately after pick up either in store or at home. If your garment needs adjusting, bring it back with a reasonable request, receipt, fabric, and a friendly smile within 2 weeks. We are not responsible for customer provided dimensions/markings…we have change booths on the premises for this purpose and recommend our qualified staff to perform these measurements /markings as part of our service to you.
- While we use extreme care in processing articles entrusted to us, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing.
- We are not responsible for items left over 30 days.